24 May 2012

Aku Sayang kAmu


I asked you if I was pretty, you said no.
I asked you if I was fat, you said yes of course.
I asked you if you wanted to be with me forever, you said no.
I asked you if you would cry if I walked away, you said no.
I had heard too much, and need to leave and
as I walked away..
You grabbed my arm and told me to stay.
You said...
Your not pretty, your beautiful.
The only thing fat, or big, about you is your heart.
I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever.
And, baby, I wouldn't cry if you walked away...
I would die.

*Your Perfect*
Because everything you do
Makes me smile...
Because every second I spend with you
Is worthwhile..
Because when you laugh at me
I laugh too
Because everyone else can see
That Im devoted to you..
Because I love your eye's
and the way they shine...
Because you dont tell lies
and youre so cute when you whine..
Because when you get mad
You cant hide it..
Because even when youre sad
I can find it..
Because the way you hold me
Sends shivers down my spine..
Because your spirits so free
and youre so dang fine!
Because I never stop thinkin about u..
Its not fair..
Because youre just perfect
and no one else can compare...

hanya ini yang mampu ku katakan..!!
untuk ABHADAAHZA..~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone. May God Bless You!

-Myrol Najmy